Friday, March 20, 2015

Been a While

I have been inactive for a while now for multiple reasons... I am in the ELHS Varsity soccer team, which takes up most of my time. The time I am not playing soccer for my school I am either eating or sleeping, literally. I have made little progress towards my project but I have E-mailed my mentor about starting a Rachel's Challenge. I will have to collaborate with her about starting it. 

Recently there have been little notes of encouragement around the school, quotes from Albert Einstein all the way to Dr. Who. It gave me this idea to post little pamphlets around the school, raising awareness about suicide and bullying. They would read something like, "Pass a hug to someone" "A smile can save a life" encouraging students to do these things to try to make the school a much better place than it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment